Antique stockings & vintage holiday decor
Make your December merry and bright with these antique French Christmas stockings. The linen stockings date from the 19th century and are in excellent condition. A beautiful bit of holiday cheer to hand down to the next generation.
Mercury glass is always beautiful, but it’s especially fitting for the holidays. This mercury bottle would look beautiful on a holiday table.
This vintage silverplate candle shade will add sparkle to your table or mantle.
A vintage sled makes an interesting addition to a family room wall, or propped against a roaring fireplace. This sled from One Kings Lane was manufactured by the Winner Manufacturing Co. of Trenton, NJ in the 1940s. It has original patina and manufacturer’s label underneath.
Shop this and other vintage holiday decor, and receive $15 off a purchase of $30 when you sign up with One Kings Lane.
View all posts in this series
- Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall - August 10, 2011
- Czech beauty: midcentury modern desk - September 12, 2011
- The Joy of Less: How to Declutter & Live Simply - January 9, 2012
- Best Closet Organizing System - April 15, 2012
- 3 Great Decorating Books - July 1, 2012
- Decorating with pairs — the serendipity of symmetry - September 7, 2012
- Green Design: LED lighting gets practical - September 26, 2012
- DIY rug, from The Daily Coyote, by Shreve Stockton - October 2, 2012
- Cultivate a Shrine: can possessions make you happier? - October 5, 2012
- Beautiful things from Layla Grayce - October 9, 2012
- Decorating with Red
- Have a happier wall - October 14, 2012
- Create a Beautiful Kitchen - October 16, 2012
- A Few of My Favorite (Vintage) Things - October 22, 2012
- Great Design for Kids – Modern Kids Bedroom - October 24, 2012
- Industrial home design: wood and steel furniture - October 31, 2012
- Antique stockings & vintage holiday decor - November 5, 2012
- Gifts for the Home : Ralph Lauren Home Sale + Martyn & Mary - November 28, 2012
- Chevron Stripe Rugs, Pillows, Stationery, & More - December 4, 2012
- Chevron Stripe Pillows - January 2, 2013
- The intersection of math, nature, & functional objets d’art - January 22, 2013
- My Great Gray Reading Chair – Don Draper replaces Mr. Carson - January 29, 2013