Write your novel in 30 days with the new app 30 Day Novel. Exercises, inspiration, and valuable advice to help you write a first draft of your novel from start to finish.
Why the 30 Day Novel app is the best NaNoWriMo app out there:
There are plenty of great word-counter apps, as well as apps that allow you to type text in a clean interface on your phone. 30 Day Novel app is different. It’s a content-rich app that is as educational as it is inspirational. This is an app built by a writer, for writers.
Featuring a day-by-day guide to getting your novel on the page, plus helpful mini-lessons on plot, structure, characterization, dialogue, setting, voice, and more. In addition to the daily guide, a series of 500-word writing prompts will help you get past procrastination to get the bones of your story on the page. The Notes on Craft section includes in-depth articles on the finer points of narrative craft, as well as fascinating stories and advice from successful authors. In the Resources section, you’ll find workbooks, writing classes, and opportunities to submit your work for publication.
Want to write a novel? 30 Day Novel will help you reach the finish line. I developed this app for Fiction Attic Press–a small, independent press I run out of Northern California, which is dedicated to discovering and publishing new writers.
- Use the daily assignments to get your novel out of your head and onto the page.
- Get a crash course in narrative craft with helpful mini-lessons on plot, structure, characterization, dialogue, setting, voice, and more.
- A series of 500-word writing prompts will help you get past procrastination and get the bones of your story on the page.
- The Notes on Craft section includes fascinating stories and advice from successful authors, as well as in-depth articles on the finer points of narrative craft.
- In the Resources section, you’ll find innovative workbooks, exclusive discounts on writing classes, and opportunities to submit your work for publication, as well as an “ASK” button where you can get answers to your writing questions.
- At the end of 30 days, you’ll have a first draft of your novel. Once you’re finished, learn the important next steps for revising and publishing your novel.
- Even after you’ve completed the 30 days of assignments, you’ll find regularly updated content in the form of new 500-word writing prompts and additional notes on narrative craft.
If you’ve always wanted to write a novel but you don’t know where to begin, or if need inspiration and advice to draft your novel, the 30 Day Novel app is for you!